COVID-19 Health Advisory From Casablanca HotelPublished: March 13th, 2020
Dear Friends of the Casablanca Hotel by Library Hotel Collection,
As the impact of the coronavirus continues to evolve, all of us at Casablanca Hotel want to assure our valued guests that your safety and wellness are our utmost concern. At this time, we are temporarily not accepting reservations for arrival dates prior to April 30th. We continue in our commitment to provide a safe, clean, and hospitable environment for small crew and we are maintaining our space for the wellness of our guests. In these uncertain times we stand prepared to assist our travelers with compassion.
Your Flexible Travel Options:
– If you are planning to stay after April 30th, or if you are waiting to decide, please know that we are still looking forward to welcoming you. We are here to do everything we can to help you enjoy your home away from home in New York City.
How We Will Stand Prepared for Your Visit:
– We have increased the daily number of scheduled disinfecting and sanitization times for all spaces.
– We pay vigilant attention to high touch areas such as door handles, banister railings, public bathrooms, and counters.
– We have elevated our strong emphasis on frequent and effective hand washing protocols for staff, before, during, and throughout their shifts.
– We have installed anti-bacterial stations throughout the hotel including our offices.
How guests can join our team in preventing the spread of viruses:
– Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
– If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
– Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth, particularly if you have unwashed hands. Shaking this habit now will protect you for many flu seasons to come.
– Avoid close contact with people who are sick and find other fun ways to greet people without shaking hands or touching.
– Turn away from others and cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
– Alternatively, you can turn your head away from other people and use the inside of your elbow or tuck your head inside your shirt.
– If you do cough or sneeze, immediately throw your used tissues in the trash and wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds.
Planning future travel:
To all of our friends who have stayed with us before and to those friends we have yet to meet, we wish you and your loved ones health and peace of mind.
We look forward to welcoming you soon. If we may be of service to you, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at Rooms@CasablancaHotel.com.
Casablanca Hotel by Library Hotel Collection