COVID-19 Health Advisory from Library HotelPublished: March 15th, 2021
As the impact of the COVID-19 continues to evolve, all of us at Library Hotel want to assure our valued guests that your safety and wellness are our utmost concern. At this time, we are temporarily not accepting reservations for arrival dates prior to April 8, 2021. We continue in our commitment to provide a safe, clean, and hospitable environment for a small crew and we are maintaining our space for the wellness of our guests. In these uncertain times we stand prepared to assist our travelers with compassion.
Your Flexible Travel Options
If you have already made a reservation and need to reschedule, please let us know, so that we may offer you our assistance. You can email our team firstname.lastname@example.org.
For our travelers who want to plan a future stay with us we have flexible booking options that will allow you to ‘Travel With Ease.’ It will guarantee you receive the value of a prepaid non-refundable rate, but with no deposit. If you wish to change your plans you may do so without penalty up to 24 hours in advance.
We stand prepared for your stay with our Covid-19 Safety & Comfort Plan
• Beginning April 1, 2021 domestic travelers will not be required to quarantine after entering New York from another U.S. State or Territory. International travelers are still required to quarantine. For more information: New York State Travel Advisory.
• Before arrival we’ll send a link to pre-register. Guest Rooms are meticulously cleaned and sanitized. Once you’re here we will only enter your room upon request.
• We use EPA certified products and CDC protocols to fight against viruses, bacteria and other pathogens on all equipment, furniture and surfaces.
• We have increased the daily number of scheduled disinfecting and sanitization times for all spaces. With caring attention to high touch areas like door handles, banister railings, public restrooms, and elevators.
• Motion activated anti-bacterial stations, physical distancing markers, and NanoSeptic Ⓡ Self-Cleaning pads have been installed throughout the hotel.
• Our team has gone through training on COVID-19 safety and sanitization protocols. Including temperature and health checks at the start of every shift.
• Appropriate PPE is required for all staff and available for you on arrival.
• Removal of high-touch amenities (magazine, pens, notepads, umbrellas, etc.) from rooms. These items will be available upon request. All single use or disposable items in rooms will be removed and disposed of following each guest.
• In compliance with local regulations and CDC guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or unavailable during your stay. Please ask if there is something we can do to make your stay more comfortable.
How guests can join our team in preventing the spread of viruses
• We ask all guests wear a mask in public spaces and when interacting with our team.
• Practice physical distancing in shared spaces and limit person-to person contact.
• If you have a cough, fever or symptoms of COVID-19 please do not travel. If you become ill during your visit do not exit your room and alert the front desk to call the hotel doctor to advise.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.