COVID-19 Health Advisory from Library Hotel CollectionPublished: April 11th, 2021
As the impact of the COVID-19 continues to evolve, all of us at the Library Hotel Collection want to assure our valued guests that your safety and wellness are our utmost concern.
The Key to NYC
OUR VACCINATION POLICY: We will now require all guests ages 5 and older to show proof of vaccination upon check-in. Masks are required in all public spaces for guests and hotel staff.
People 5 and older are required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination for:
- Indoor dining
- Includes restaurants, catering halls, hotel banquet rooms, bars, nightclubs, cafeterias, coffee shops, fast food restaurants, grocery stores with indoor dining and other indoor dining spaces
- Indoor dining
- Indoor entertainment and certain meeting spaces
- Includes movie theaters, music and concert venues, museums, aquariums and zoos, professional sports arenas, indoor stadiums, convention centers, exhibition halls, hotel meeting and event spaces, performing arts theaters, bowling alleys, arcades, pool and billiard halls, recreational game centers, adult entertainment and indoor play areas
People 18 and older are also required to show identification along with their proof of vaccination. These requirements — called the Key to NYC — also means employees working at these locations must be vaccinated.
For more information click here.
We stand prepared for your stay with our Covid-19 Safety & Comfort Plan
• Before arrival we’ll send a link to pre-register. Guest Rooms are meticulously cleaned and sanitized. Once you’re here we will only enter your room upon request.
• We use EPA certified products and CDC protocols to fight against viruses, bacteria and other pathogens on all equipment, furniture and surfaces.
• We have increased the daily number of scheduled disinfecting and sanitization times for all spaces. With caring attention to high touch areas like door handles, banister railings, public restrooms, and elevators.
• Our team has gone through training on COVID-19 safety and sanitization protocols. Including temperature and health checks at the start of every shift.
• Appropriate PPE is required for all staff and available for you upon arrival.
• Removal of high-touch amenities (magazine, pens, notepads, umbrellas, etc.) from rooms. These items will be available upon request. All single use or disposable items in rooms will be removed and disposed of upon the departure of each guest.
• In compliance with local regulations and CDC guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or unavailable during your stay. Please ask if there is something we can do to make your stay more comfortable.
How guests can join our team in preventing the spread of viruses
• Practice physical distancing in shared spaces and limit person-to person contact.
• If you have a cough, fever or symptoms of COVID-19 please do not travel. If you become ill during your visit do not exit your room and alert the front desk to call the hotel doctor to advise.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.