COVID-19 Health Advisory from Library Hotel CollectionPublished: April 11th, 2021
As the impact of the COVID-19 continues to evolve, all of us at the Library Hotel Collection want to assure our valued guests that your safety and wellness are our utmost concern.
Your Flexible Travel Options
If you have already made a reservation and need to reschedule, please let us know, so that we may offer you our assistance. You can email our teams at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
For our travelers who want to plan a future stay with us we have flexible booking options that will allow you to ‘Travel With Ease.’ It will guarantee you receive the value of a prepaid non-refundable rate, but with no deposit. If you wish to change your plans you may do so without penalty up to 24 hours in advance.
We stand prepared for your stay with our Covid-19 Safety & Comfort Plan
• Beginning April 10th, 2021 domestic and international travelers will not be required to quarantine after entering New York from another U.S. state, territory, or country. For more information: New York State Travel Advisory.
• Before arrival we’ll send a link to pre-register. Guest Rooms are meticulously cleaned and sanitized. Once you’re here we will only enter your room upon request.
• We use EPA certified products and CDC protocols to fight against viruses, bacteria and other pathogens on all equipment, furniture and surfaces.
• We have increased the daily number of scheduled disinfecting and sanitization times for all spaces. With caring attention to high touch areas like door handles, banister railings, public restrooms, and elevators.
• Our team has gone through training on COVID-19 safety and sanitization protocols. Including temperature and health checks at the start of every shift.
• Appropriate PPE is required for all staff and available for you upon arrival.
• Removal of high-touch amenities (magazine, pens, notepads, umbrellas, etc.) from rooms. These items will be available upon request. All single use or disposable items in rooms will be removed and disposed of upon the departure of each guest.
• In compliance with local regulations and CDC guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or unavailable during your stay. Please ask if there is something we can do to make your stay more comfortable.
How guests can join our team in preventing the spread of viruses
• We ask our unvaccinated guests to wear a mask in public spaces and when interacting with our team.
• Practice physical distancing in shared spaces and limit person-to person contact.
• If you have a cough, fever or symptoms of COVID-19 please do not travel. If you become ill during your visit do not exit your room and alert the front desk to call the hotel doctor to advise.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
The Key to NYC
On August 16, Mayor de Blasio announced the full details of the Key to NYC Pass, which is now in effect and will be fully enforced beginning September 13.
Centering on the idea that Covid-19 vaccination is the “key” to safely enjoying the five boroughs in full and supporting the local economy, the plan requires proof of at least one dose of vaccination for all workers and individuals in:
- Indoor Dining
- Broadway Shows
- Indoor entertainment and performing arts venues
For more information click here.