We want all of our guests to have a memorable stay with the Library Hotel Collection and be thrilled by their experience. The advice we give to future guests is all thanks to the wonderful insights and thoughtful communication shared with us by our past guests, either directly or on sites like TripAdvisor. One comment that we often hear is: “I wish I had understood more fully what type of room I was selecting, before I booked.” Well, we’re here to ensure you have all the right information to make the best choice for your stay!
If you visit our Library Hotel Collection websites, you will see that our New York City properties have worked to provide you with all the details you need to select your best room:
- Rooms are named to fully represent their true size. We are not afraid to tell you a Petite Room is small.
- Multiple images of every room, and based on your requests, we are adding even more images to the site in the near future.
- A Virtual Tour – and soon we will add links to the 360 shots that were taken by Google so online visitors can “see inside”.
- Average Square footage/ Square Meter for each room type
- Sample diagram of each room type, but please keep in mind that there are some variances in layouts even within a room type.
- Bed sizes including dimensions of the mattress sizes